Pendragon Consultancy Ltd is committed to the highest level of ethical and integral standard in relationship to its business transactions and people involvement.
Pendragon Consultancy Ltd is a value led organisation, incorporating those values in all policy, business decisions, supplier, customer and people decisions. Pendragon Consultancy Ltd further adopts a zero-tolerance corruption and bribary policy.
We have reviewed our risk of slavery and we consider our suppliers and business dealings low risk. Geographically, there is a low risk of modern slavery.
Our business activities are mainly UK based. We do not maintain goods, materials or a direct labour framework. We expect our partners, customers and suppliers to fully comply with the Modern Slavery Act 2015.
- Made the anti-slavery act available to all employees, where it published at https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2015/30/contents/enacted
- Where possible, we build relationships with our suppliers to ensure our employees are familiar with the supply chain and make clear expectations of their behaviour.
- Raised awareness within our business and to our employees
- We do not do business with any organisation or business that has been convicted of an offence under the Modern Slavery Act 2015
- A clear and open process to report any concerns including amending our Whistle Blowing Policy
- Protective measures, including planned and on-going staff training to increase awareness of issues
- Anti-slavery clauses in agreements, requesting confirmation from suppliers that their business and supply chains are free from slavery
- Contingency planning for when a supplier is found to fall below the required standard